- Provides Investment Opportunities on Solar Power Facility with Stable and Growth Potentials
- Invests in currently operating (in general policy) solar power facility under Feed-in-Tariff (FIT) application with stable cash flow potentials
- Secure stable cash flow through a combination of Minimum Guaranteed Rent scheme and performance-linked rent. Furthermore, TIF reserve majority of income is based on Minimum Guaranteed Rent Scheme which will not be affected by actual generation income from solar energy facilities.
- Solar Energy Market expected to expand as Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry forecasts an increased solar energy supply,
- Room for TIF's stability and growth due to own various support from our Sponsor, Takara Leben.
- Contributes to Social and Economy through Improving the Environment.
- Improves Japan's presence on international level by introducing renewable energy facilities which reduce carbon dioxide emissions
- Improves Japan's independence ratio on energy supply as renewable energy facility contributes to reducing dependency on fossil fuel exported from foreign nations.
- Contributed to boost regional-level economy through creating employment opportunities and effective-usage of land by introducing renewable energy facilities
- Unitholders Return Policy through Utilizing Assets
- As a general policy, TIF returns Surplus Earnings Distribution (SED, aka Return of capital) which will not impact long-term repair and Capex expenses and accounting various factors.
(Note) There was no distribution in SED for the 3rd facial period (ended May 2017)