- Basic Policy
- Invest in Solar Energy Facilities
- Investment Strategy
- Financial Strategy
- Sustainability Policy
- Provides Investment Opportunities on Solar Power Facility with Stable and Growth Potentials
- Invests in currently operating (in general policy) solar power facility under Feed-in-Tariff (FIT) application with stable cash flow potentials
- Secure stable cash flow through a combination of Minimum Guaranteed Rent scheme and performance-linked rent. Furthermore, TIF reserve majority of income is based on Minimum Guaranteed Rent Scheme which will not be affected by actual generation income from solar energy facilities.
- Solar Energy Market expected to expand as Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry forecasts an increased solar energy supply,
- Room for TIF's stability and growth due to own various support from our Sponsor, Takara Leben.
- Contributes to Social and Economy through Improving the Environment.
- Improves Japan's presence on international level by introducing renewable energy facilities which reduce carbon dioxide emissions
- Improves Japan's independence ratio on energy supply as renewable energy facility contributes to reducing dependency on fossil fuel exported from foreign nations.
- Contributed to boost regional-level economy through creating employment opportunities and effective-usage of land by introducing renewable energy facilities
- Unitholders Return Policy through Utilizing Assets
- As a general policy, TIF returns Surplus Earnings Distribution (SED, aka Return of capital) which will not impact long-term repair and Capex expenses and accounting various factors.
- ESG Initiatives
- Takara Leben implements to own investment units of TIF in order to integrate the interests of themselves, as the sponsor, and shareholders of TIF. TIF believes that such measure contributes to maximizing shareholders ‘ value through achievement of sustainable and stable growth in middle to long term period which is led by continuous cooperative relationship to reinforce and support the business of both TIF and the Sponsor.
Sustainability Policy（Internal link)